Friday, September 12, 2008

back to normal

the summer always goes fast. you turn around and its gone. I personally don't like the cold weather. just trying to get back in the swing of things. I have a few parties coming up. I have to make cupcakes in black and white (chocolate and vanilla), a bowling ball cake (this should be fun)and some more experiments...lol. Adele and I went to a wedding in Macungie, PA last weekend and even though we have alot of rain it turned out to be very nice. The hotel was great. Tomorrow, hopefully we're going to Philadelphia. I love Philly. We're taking our great nephew with us, Michael. He's now 17. We always have a great time in Philly. The Mint, the Liberty Bell and the Reading Market. Even if it rains we'll have a good time. I'm going to post pictures of the cupcakes and cake next week.

No comments: